Silk screen T-shirt printing the most traditional method for tshirt printing industry.
We need to separate every single color from the design into individual screens block. Then overlay each individual screen black with individual ink color over the garment in order to form the final result. It is a bit complex to explain by wording, but to make it simple for understanding, we can base on below formula
Design consist more colors = more screen block required
More screen block = more time and cost
Silk screen printing remains the industry standard and is a great option for most jobs. The key advantage for silkscreen is very low cost for less color and high-volume order. We are not recommended to use silkscreen printing with complex color design. For low volume or multi-color design, we suggest produce with digital printing like heat transfer, sublimation and etc….
In Tshirtngift, we possess in house silkscreen production that able to support our customer with excellence quality control and fast turnaround time. Feel free to contact us if you need further clarification.
Silkscreen Printing can be used to print all common fabrics, include
- All T-Shirts
- Tote Bags or non woven bags
- Hoodies and jackets
The pricing of silk screen printing depends on several factors such as
- Number of Colors
- Order Quantity
- Size of Printing (Within A4 Size, Within A3 Size)
- Silk Screen Printing is very economical for volume order and less color
- Silk screen is durable and long lasting.
- Silk Screen Printing is not cost effective with small quantities.
- Silk Screen Printing is not cost effective if the design consist of too many colours.
- Silk Screen Printing does not work well with gradient color printing.