T shirt printing, personalized mugs, button badges and heat transfer printing services.
Heat Transfer printing for t-shirt is a technique using heat press to transfer the image on the T Shirt or any type of textile. In Malaysia, there are 2 types of heat transfer material had been used:
- TRANSFER PAPER - this is lower quality and transfer paper doesn't last longer after wash. Please see below comparison.
- HEAT TRANSFER VINYL - This is the printing material we are currently using for all our tshirt printing. This is a polyurethane material that allows any apparel decorator to create a design, cut and weed it out, and heat apply it onto a garment.
TRANSFER PAPER (Competitor's solution)
Print the image on the transfer paper using Textile Pigment ink Printer which is or some of the transfer paper may use dye ink, then put your transfer paper on the T-shirt and heat press or may called (iron on) using High Pressure T Shirt Heat Press Machine. After the heat press, transfer paper will stick on the tshirt.
- Low printing quality
- Color start getting fade after 60 times wash
- Image almost disappear after 160 time wash
PU VINYL TRANSFER (Tshirtngift)
Printable vinyl transfer is using PU material which is more eco friendly and durable qualified by the textile industry. Printable vinyl transfer is use by most of the branded fashion company due to its excellent quality. The printing method are similar to Transfer paper but using large format inkjet printer or Print and Cut System with solvent and eco solvent ink. (not pigment or dye ink)
Printable Vinyl can transfer on all type of textile included polyester, jersey, nylon, lycra, spandex, synthetic or natural fiber.
- The best printing quality (more vibrant color)
- Printed image remains no change after 60 times wash
- Printed image still maintains 90% original even after 160 time wash
Personalized Tshirt Printing
We are specialist in heat transfer printing for personalized Tshirts and gifts such as Mugs, button badges. We are located at Cheras, Kuala Lumpur.
Our team have great experience in printing solution included Heat Transfer, Silkscreen, Embroidery service which provided the best value to our customers.